TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All of our tickets are single entry tickets and are valid for the date of booking.
- The information you provide at the time of purchase will be used to send you the confirmation of your ticket purchase.
- You have the right to access and request correction of any personal information held by Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village.
- Admission tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and void if altered in any way.
- Bookings are recommended for food options (Geothermal Hangi Experience and Hangi Pie Experience) to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings are not essential but are recommended for groups of 10 or more.
- All children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All pricing is displayed and charged in New Zealand dollars and includes relevant taxes. Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.
- Child price applies to children aged 5-15 years inclusive for all activities. Family packages are valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children aged 5-15 years.
- Notification of cancellations will need to be made at least 24 hours prior to confirmed date of booking. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation fee of 25% of the total booking.
- For Geothermal Hangi Meal or Hangi Pie Experience bookings cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to confirmed date of booking. Failure to do so will result in a cancellation fee of 50%.
- If it is necessary to alter your reservation (e.g. add products or extra people) please inform Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village no later than 24 hours prior to your arrival (email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 7 3493463)
- Please be advised that Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village may be closed from time-to-time due to adverse weather conditions.
PHOTOS & VIDEO
- Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village reserves the right to use any recording and images for promotional purposes without reward.
- Photos of customers may be used by Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village for promotional purposes.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Here at Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village the health and safety of our visitors is our first priority. Here are a few things to adhere to and watch out for along the way:
- Please ensure minors are watched at all times and we would encourage you to hold the hand of young children.
- Please keep to all marked paths/tracks – please DO NOT wander off the paths/tracks.
- Adhere to all warnings and signage
- Beware of moving vehicles within our Village
More detailed health and safety information is available at Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village.
Whakarewarewa – The Living Māori Village is based on an active geothermal valley. Geothermal activity can be unpredictable.
We take all practicable steps to manage the hazards associated with geothermal activity, however please follow our instructions at all times and comply with our Health and Safety procedures. Parents, please ensure that your children do the same.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.